Welcome to The Joint - South Gate! As your local chiropractor in South Gate, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our South Gate chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
4753 Firestone blvd
South Gate, CA, 90280
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions.
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your South Gate chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016GenevieveAs a whole, most of us want to be healthy. We don’t imagine ourselves being overweight or out of shape or stuffing fast food into our mouths. When we see ourselves in our heads, we’re usually a lot lighter and a lot healthier. So, how do we make this image in our heads a reality? ...
- May 19, 2016GenevieveA few years ago (or maybe more like 25 years … yikes!), getting online was a treat. If no one was on the phone, you might be able to connect. You’d hear that dial tone, wait for a connection, and then wait … and wait … and wait. In today’s world, if you’re not connected ...
- May 11, 2016GenevieveWhen it comes to eating healthy, one of the biggest struggles is the meat. You know … where’s the beef? While there is an abundance of fruits and veggies to choose from, we tend to get stuck on the same old meats over and over again. Chicken. Ground beef. More chicken. And the biggest problem ...
- May 4, 2016GenevieveThe hardest part about staying fit and healthy is the food. There’s just so much good food out there! Going to the grocery store, or heaven forbid, going out to eat can be torture when you’re trying to eat a well balanced diet. It’s hard to say no to your favorite treats, and we all ...
- April 27, 2016GenevieveDepending on where you live, you may already be experiencing hot and sticky summer weather. And, since it’s only the beginning of the season (and not officially summer yet), it’s only going to get worse. While the summer promises plenty of fun nights and good times, it also makes it really hard to maintain a ...
- April 24, 2016GenevieveIt seems as though mental health problems are growing in today’s world. It’s hard to tell if the problems are growing or the awareness of the problem is growing, but either way, mental health is a big deal. Sometimes, mental health concerns need a professional’s opinion and guidance. Other times, it might be a slight ...
- April 12, 2016GenevieveEating healthy is a lot easier said than done. You have undoubtedly heard that you should drink water, eat lean proteins, and stick to veggies. This particular advice is as old as time. While these are excellent tips to follow, there are other foods that might have a place in your regular menu. You’ve probably ...
- April 7, 2016GenevieveFor most people, the warm weather is like a breath of fresh air. We can finally walk outside and enjoy the time spent outdoors. It’s also a time when we start making plans for vacations, camping trips, and endless days on the beach. While this is one of the most exciting times of the year ...
- March 24, 2016GenevieveSpring is here. The sun is shining and the shorts and tank tops are calling our names. This is definitely not the time of year to feel that awkward, frustrating, bloating sensation. Feeling the bloat around your midsection is common, but it’s also irritating. It can make you feel frumpy, uncomfortable, and sometimes even completely ...